Friday, July 17, 2015

Up-Cycled TP Project

I made this just a couple months ago and I really struggled with it because I have never really done anything with a Beach Theme.

I was asked to do a personal swap by someone for something they wanted to try their hand at and that was making a TP roll mini album.   I have made several of these in different styles in the past so was happy to make one and swap.

The base of the album is all made from TP rolls that I ironed flat and then embellished to make the album and the tag inserts.  In keeping with the theme I also made a charm to hang from the album along with a TP Tussie Mussie and also some 'tamped tp' embellished pieces she could use on other projects.   These are all shown at the end of the short video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment