Friday, July 17, 2015

Pocket Letter Swap

I was lucky enough to get a spot for the Vintage category in a Pocket Pal Letter swap being done by Scrapdaworld over on YouTube and her is my entry for it along with a set of extra goodies I made to send along for everyone.  We had to make 9 of each of our entries so when we got the swap back we would have one of our own along with eight different ones from the other swappers to be able to fill up our pocket letters.   So I made nine of these ATC's along with 18 of the extra goodies (3 each for each swapper and a set for the hostess)


and here is how I packaged them for the swap with the ATC in a clear sleeve attached to the little gift bag that was folded over and holding the hand crafted extra's.
I used my EK punch to punch out the mason jars from Kraft paper to hold my embellishments.  On one of them I made a dangle charm with vintage looking beads, on another I made two DIY roses from flower pieces I had die cut out, and on the last one is a dress form made from a mold I made and then filled with air dry clay and after it was dry I rubbed Gesso over it with my finger to distress it a bit to give it a more vintage feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment