Friday, July 17, 2015

Tags

Here are some Tags that I have made for different things.

These I did as an Angel for a swap member that received very poorly made tags back from her partner which is always disappointing when you make and send awesome and get back paper with stickers stuck to it.  She was new to swapping and I felt bad that one of her first experiences ended with her being so disappointed so I made her a set of the tags that she could be happy receiving in a swap.  The theme was Spring and Ooh-la-la.
 

This one I did as and Angel for a swap member that did not receive their return swap from their original partner.

This one was made for a swap and I used my TH dress form die to cut several book pages to make a half 3-d dress form.  I also did some mixed media techniques on the background.

This one was made for a challenge on a FB group I used to belong to.  We were to take a piece of ugly paper, an ugly trim, and an ugly embellishment and turn them into an awesome tag.  Here are my before and after pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment