Sunday, July 12, 2015

Guest Designer for Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations



In May I was honored to be asked to be a guest designer for Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations, a FaceBook group.

I was provided with some of the paper, cut-outs and chipboard for Graphic 45's Good Ole Sport line and asked that three Fathers Day cards be made with it.

I love all things G-45 because it is mostly Vintage in it's look and feel which is something I really enjoy creating with.  So, this was a lot of fun for me to design and create the cards for them.

I made all the cards using only the G-45 supplies provided to me other than the solid card stock for the base of the cards.  Everything was fussy cut by me from the paper to layer and arrange for each design.

I made the Tri - Shutter card using a ruler and my Xacto knife to make the cuts for the interactive card.  Then fussy cut out all the elements from the Baseball sheet of paper and arranged them decorate the card.





then I fussy cut out a lot of images from the Football sheet of paper and used them to layer and make an Easel card that is decorated in a way to have a place in the center for writing your sentiment when it is fully opened.



and finally I made a Gatefold card using some of the fussy cut images from the Golf paper and on the inside added a pocket where you could include a Gift Card and also making a nice space to add your sentiment.



      


No comments:

Post a Comment